HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Iain Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 16:58:12 +1000
I rather liked the Boy Scouts. I smoked my first joint as a Boy Scout, got
drunk as a Boy Scout and did various other things such as not honouring my
mother, the queen and my country as a Boy Scout. It was a good place to be
in. We even found a music badge which allowed us to see tours of bands such
as Santana and Jethro Tull  (and I think Led Zep) as well as local bands. It
was a good life and when someone tells me to get knotted, I can!.

I am sure Lord Baden Powell of Gillwell, who older members of the group
remembered seeing riding on a white horse, would had disapproved.

But I cannot for the life of me see what 1) they did to cause all the upset
and 2) what it has to do with the Histarch list.

Iain Stuart
Principal, Archaeology and Heritage Management
HLA-Envirosciences Pty. Ltd.