HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
William Lees <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 2009 11:48:48 -0500
FINALLY!

SHA's new on-line abstract submission/registration system is LIVE! It's
called Conftool and SHA hopes everyone will be pleased with the new
procedure, which is much more user-friendly and provides needed features
for conference planning and management.

Please accept our apologies for the delay, but we think you'll be
pleasantly rewarded for your patience.

Please review the revised Call for Papers for the 2010 Conference, which
is posted on the website (www.sha.org).  The link for the abstract
submission system is:

http://www.sha.org/about/conferences/AbstractSubmission2010.cfm

Abstract submissions will be accepted through July 10; no late
submissions will be accepted. Unlike previous years, no abstract fee is
required. Conference registration will take place in the fall, as usual,
and will utilize the same system.

If you have any questions, please contact either Della Scott-Ireton,
Conference Chair, at [log in to unmask] or Amanda Evans, Program
Chair, at [log in to unmask]

We'll look forward to seeing you in January at Amelia Island!

The 2010 Conference Team