HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Sue Renaud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 08:58:00 -0400
Apologies for cross-posting.

The American Battlefield Protection Program of the National Park Service has
announced a position opening for a professional, interdisciplinary position for
an archaeologist (planner) or historian (planner).  ABPP provides guidance,
support, and seed money for battlefield preservation, planning, interpretation,
and education projects, and conducts research related to program needs (e.g.,
Civil War, Revolutionary War, War of 1812, and Indian Wars).  For more
information about ABPP, visit the program's web site at
www2.cr.nps.gov/abpp/index.htm.

For the complete job announcement, including duties, responsibilities, and
application procedures, go to the US Office of Personnel Management web site at
www.usajobs.opm.gov/wfjic/jobs/IO3908.htm.

Please do not contact me about this position; I am just the message-bearer -- I
have no other information.

Sue Henry Renaud, RPA
Heritage Preservation Services
National Park Service