HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Patrice Jeppson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 2015 14:20:08 -0400
There was a small archaeological investigation (before I came) on the grounds of Cheyney University of Pennsylvania. It looked for evidence of Underground Railroad activity at the farm that was donated to make the campus--the first institution of Higher Learning established for African Americans.

Patrice L Jeppson

Sent from my iPhone