HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Harding Polk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Aug 2011 12:06:15 -0400
Todd,

If you haven't already seen it, you should check out:
Jewels of the Desert, Collections from the First Dump at White Sands Proving Grounds.  Meliha Duran, J.K. Finney, Toni Laumbach, Martha Yduarte, Peter Eidenbach, William Boehm.  Prepared for White Sands Missle Range, Submitted by Human Systems Research, Inc, Tularosa, NM.  1997.  WSMR Archaeological Research Report No. 97-17.

Harding Polk II
Archaeologist
Bureau of Indiand Affairs
Southwest Regional Office