HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Daniel Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2013 20:38:43 +0000
I would like to add my thanks as well. This is a very useful article. The tables are well laid out, the illustrations very clear, and the text cogent. I have seen fragments of these ceramics all over the NW, mostly from the turn of the century through the 30's. They were very popular, and with good reason because they were very well made and brilliantly decorated. Thanks again for a very welcome contribution to archaeology.
Dan Martin