HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Michael LaRonge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 07:53:17 -0500
Hey David,

How's kicks down on the islands?  I am Still looking for another job, have two I am applying for right now.  One is in Missouri attached to the University's archaeology lab, the other is in northern Wisconsin working for the same company James Montney is working for.  So far the post office has yielded some cool stuff, pins, quill pen nibs, slate pencils... Anyhow, back to the mud outdoors talk at you later.

Mike

>>> [log in to unmask] 05/09/02 17:11 PM >>>
Hello:

        One of the best sources of information on cions is the Anerican
Numismatic Association (www.money.org). They have a great library and very
helpful librarians who will answer some questions over the phone.

David Hayes RPA
St. Croix, Virgin Islands