HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 09:00:54 -0600
Mike and HISTARCHers:

I saw a notice that the 1880 U.S. national census on CD-ROM was available
in "Got CALICHE?" earlier this month. I ordered it post-haste. I'm also
doing some genealogy, but the applications to the archeology I'm doing are
endless. I figured for $49.00 how can you lose? Despite the LDS church not
letting me know how long it would take before I would get it, it arrived
within a week.

I intend to try it out this weekend, and will give an endorsement and/or
caution to the list next Monday.

Cathy Spude