HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Ron Fellows <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 19:32:18 -0700
Archaeological Institute of America, San Diego Society

This message is to thank all of you who have purchased our centimeter
scales.  We have sold more than 1,000 sets and the income from these
sales helps us to provide archaeological lectures that are free and open
to the public.  Our inexpensive centimeter scales are used by
archaeologists, anthropologists, geologists, photographers, museums,
universities, and countless others around the world.  For information
see:  http://www.theglyph.com/scales.html  or e-mail me at:
[log in to unmask]  for details.

Archaeologists who may be in Southern California in the future are
invited to submit their lecture topic, a brief summary of their
presentation, and their vitae.  We may be able to schedule your program
at one of our meetings while you're in the area. The address is below.

Also, we seek articles on archaeology or related subjects for our
quarterly journal, The Glyph, now five years old. See our Web site at
http://www.theglyph.com for topics and authors of past issues.

One more thing...visit the itinerary for our tour of Egypt, November 26
- December 9, 2000. It's at: http://www.theglyph.com/itin2000.html   Not
just a tour of Egypt; it's THE tour of Egypt.

Ron Fellows, CM, Editor, The Glyph
Executive Vice President,
Archaeological Institute of America, San Diego.
International Association of Egyptologists
S-Mail:
2014 Siegle Drive
Lemon Grove, CA 91945 USA