HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Pete Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2013 10:08:03 -0500
Amen! Pete Gregory

From: HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Timothy K. Perttula [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 5:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Why YOU should come to SHA Quebec 2014

A lot of time and wasted e-mail ink has been spent discussing this
issue. It is a professional and personal decision about whether one
attends a conference like SHA or not. If someone doesn't want to
attend, so be it.

It serves no purpose to castigate those that will choose to attend SHA.
Those that do not intend to come to the conference: fine, we get it,
move on.

There must be a better historical archaeology thread out there than
this.

Tim