HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Garza, Rolando" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2013 17:52:53 -0500
Sorry Listserve,

The last message was obviously a mistake, did not mean to send it out to
the list serve.  The message was only meant for Dan L., so everybody else
please ignore.  I thought I was replying to Dan's last email to me and not
to Dan's email on the conference issue.

Thank you,

Rolando

--
Rolando L. Garza
Archeologist/Chief of Resource Management