HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Porubcan, Paula Jill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2013 14:55:01 +0000
A suggestion:  contact Dr. Rochelle Lurie or Dr. M. Catherine Bird at Midwest Archaeological Research Services, Marengo IL ... 815-568-0680.  Over the last 20 years, MARS, Inc. has excavated some 30-40 cisterns on farmstead sites in northeastern Illinois, and I believe that Cathy Bird has summarized at least some of this data for conference presentations and/or for publication.

Good Luck!