HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
ian Burrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2013 10:52:22 -0400
I like this suggestion.  It fits with the finding of "Wilkes and Liberty"
items in the colonies dating to a few years earlier.  See my paper '"Wilkes
and Liberty"-Anglo-American Colonial Politics at the Old Barracks, Trenton,
New Jersey.' Bulletin of the Archaeological Society of New Jersey 63 2008:
76-80.

Ian Burrow, Ph.D. ,  Registered Professional Archaeologist
Vice President,
Hunter Research Inc.
Historical Resource Consultants
120 West State Street
Trenton, Nj 08608-1185
www.hunterresearch.com
609-695-0122 xtn 102
Fax 609-695-0147
Mobile: 609-462-2363
(Past-President, Register of Professional Archaeologists; Past-President,
American Cultural Resources Association)

**Hunter Research: Over 25 Years of excellence in cultural resource
management**