HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Harding Polk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2013 14:22:32 -0500
I realize they are not archaeological reports, but a couple of reprints I would suggest are:

1995  Moseman's Illustrated Guide For Purchase of Horse Furnishing Goods, Imported and Domestic.  Studio Editions, Ltd.  London England.  (this is a combination of the J.H. Hawkins & Co. 1889 and C.M. Moseman and Brother, 1892.)

1994  Bristol Wagon and Carriage Illustrated Catalog, 1900.  Dover Publications, Inc. New York.

Harding Polk II