HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"McMahan, Dave (DNR)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2012 16:18:33 -0800
You might also want to contact Herb Maschner at Idaho State University.
Their "Idaho Virtualization Laboratory"
(vl.imnh.isu.edu/Library/index.htm) has been engaged in 3D scanning of
faunal material for some time.  They are now launching a parallel
project to scan artifact collections.

Dave McMahan