From:
Aaron J Rabushka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 10:57:49 -0600
Plans are currently being laid for the premiere of my new trombone
concerto in Olomouc in the Czech Republic in June, 2001. I would like to
alert as many brass players and teachers in the area to the event as I can.
The nearest big cities are Brno and Braislava, and I would also like to
alert players and teachers in Prague, Vienna, Budapest, and any other areas
where interest may be strong.  I would appreciate it very much if my fellow
list members could supply me with contacts along these lines (e-mail,
snail-mail, and perhaps fax #'s).  Uwaga, jenom mluvim trohu cestiny!

Aaron J. Rabushka
http://www.cowtown.net/users/arabushk