From:
Billy Kitson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 17:18:10 +1000
Fabrizio Lippolis wrote:

>I am new to this list, so a big howdy from Italy to everybody!  I am
>especially interested in music from the middle age to the baroque.  So, at
>the moment I would like to ask if somebody can suggest me a good recording
>and execution of Handel's Wassermusik and Feuerwerksmusik.
>
>I would also be curious to hear something by John Dowland, any good
>recording to suggest, too?

Big Ask Fabrizio - which of the 40+ Items on the Database/Catalogue would
You like to hear?? The man was one of England's Early Music Geniuses!!
There are CDs all over the place = my recommendation - see if You can find
the "olde" David Munrow stuff?? &&& Welcome!!  My interests lie in the same
time frame = 1066 to 1812 [Hastings to Waterloo = which is a "bad English
play on words!!].

Bill(Y) getting cool "Down Under" on a Spring Evening.