From:
Johan van Veen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 07:51:52 +0200
Tedd A Jander wrote:

>Can anyone tell me if the Choir of Trinity College, Cambridge is made up
>of only boy sopranos and altos along with men singing the bass and tenor?
>Any information would be helpful.  Thanks in advance!!

The Choir of Trinity College doesn't contain any boys; it is a mixed choir.
By the way, in case you are interested in boys' choirs, you could join ine
of the two lists on the subject in the internet.  This are the URL's: The
Boychoir Symposium:

  http://www.treble.org/

Treble Voices:

   http://members.tripod.co.uk/TrebleVoices/voicesindex.html