From:
Leslie Kinton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 09:45:56 -0500
On the itineraries page of the Anagnoson and Kinton website, I wrongly
put the Whitehorse, Yukon concert as being on Feb.  28.  The concert was
actually on Jan.  30, and there is a journal entry to that effect.  On Feb.
28 we're actually playing in Marathon, Florida; rather a different part of
the world, I think!

Thanks to John Rothgeb for pointing this out to me.

Leslie Kinton
The Royal Conservatory of Music, Toronto.
Anagnoson and Kinton piano duo website: http://www.pianoduo.com