From:
Derek Lim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 01:06:59 +0800
Hi there!  I'm from the Classical music section of the Flying Inkpot.

   http://inkpot.com/classical

We are currently on top of the search engine Yahoo, and Altavista (try
searching for "Classical Music Reviews) and currently get about 450,000
hits a month.  However we feel that we are still short of writers.
Although this is on a voluntary basis (unfortunately, however writers
have priviledges) we are looking for people who have a passion for music
and would love to share this love, and this music, with the world.  We hope
to get more sponsorships soon, and writers get reviewer's CDs.  So if you
think you have a penchant for music, and writing and would love to get an
article printed for eternity (all articles are edited, HTMLised by us and
graphics and pictures put up by us) please write to us to tell us your area
of expertise and how you can contribute.

So please feel free to let me know if you would like to be part of our
team of passionate people who love music.

E-mail me at: mailto:[log in to unmask] or Derek Lim at
mailto:[log in to unmask]

I reply to all e-mails within a day or two.

Thanks!!

Johann de Souza