From:
Richard Pennycuick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 10:18:14 +1100
Karl Miller:

>Also of related interest
>
>Sylvan Levin: Babe Ruth Suite for Narrator and Orchestra
>George Kleinsinger: Brooklyn Baseball Cantata for Baritone, Chorus and
>Orch.

Which further reminded me of PDQ Bach's sports commentary version of
Beethoven's 5th, conducted by the great Heilige Dankgesang.  I don't
recall the exact title and I've misfiled the album.

Richard Pennycuick

 [I believe the full title may be - Beethoven Symphony No. 5 Sportscast:
 "New Horizons in Music Appreciation".  -Dave]