From:
Richard Pennycuick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 10:03:18 +1100
Naxos:

John JOHNSON: Lute Music
BRAHMS: Symphony 4; Tragic Overture (for piano four hands)
Music from Broadway Musicals (Richard Hayman orchestra)
OHGURI: Violin Concerto; Fantasy on Osaka Folk Tunes
ROSETTI: Bassoon Concertos
RAWSTHORNE: Piano Concertos 1,2; Improvisations on a Theme of Lambert
HAYDN: Symphonies 41, 58, 59
WARLOCK: The Curlew; Lillygay; Peterisms; Saudades
RUTTER: Requiem and other sacred music
DOHNANYI: Serenade for String Trio; Sextet
BACH: St John Passion
PUCCINI: Turandot

Naxos American Classics:

GOTTSCHALK: Piano Music
PISTON: Symphony 4

Marco Polo:

MARTINEZ-SOBRAL: Works for Two Pianos
Johann STRAUSS I: Orchestral Works Vol 1
HALLSTROM: Duke Magnus and the Mermaid

Naxos Historical:

VERDI: Il Trovatore (R Shaw, 1952) Not US
Vladimir HOROWITZ: RACHMANINOV; LISZT; SCHUBERT Not US
Maggie TEYTE: DEBUSSY, BERLIOZ, RAVEL and others
Felix WEINGARTNER: BEETHOVEN Symphonies 7, 8; Egmont Ov

Kathleen FERRIER; Julius PATZAK; Bruno WALTER: MAHLER: Das Lied von der
Erde Not US
Fritz KREISLER; Sergei RACHMANINOV: BEETHOVEN; SCHUBERT; GRIEG: Violin
Sonatas Not US
MASSENET: Manon (Elie Cohen 1928-29)

The Piston symphony is by the Seattle Symphony conducted by Gerard
Schwartz.  I'm guessing that this is the version which was originally on
Delos.  Is anyone aware of an arrangement between Delos and Naxos?

Richard Pennycuick