From:
Joel Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 18:05:27 -0400
Thanks to Don for the first installment of his review.  I realized that
I didn't have a CD copy of Davidsbundlertanz, and promptly went to Borders
to use my 20% off cupon.  Still have one in reserve.

I ended up with the Pollini since it had the Concert without
Orchestra which I didn't have.

What's the deal with there being more than one version of the David....?

Now, let's get back to the Brahms Handel Variations - one of my favorite
works.

Joel Hill
Tallahassee, FL - USA
ALKAN Web Page: http://www.nettally.com/joelhill/alkan