From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 11:59:32 PDT
Steve Schwartz wrote:

>I've actually gone back to read and reread what Bernard Sherman
>actually wrote.  I had been relying on what people told me he wrote -
>usually a very bad idea.

Yes, I don't remember the list member who "misrepresented" Mr.  Sherman's
comments, but I am a little upset that a fellow list member would purposely
"abuse" another's comments for personal advantage.  The result is that a
few people, myself included, became critical of a man who deserved no such
treatment.  It was in bad form, and I do hope that, in the future, list
members will accurately portray the themes of another writer - it's very
easy to do; the opposite is dishonest.

Don Satz