From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 16:28:15 PDT
Wes Thompson wrote:

>Don - not to extend your endeavor, but have you (or any of the rest
>of you) heard Julia Cload's WTC?

I haven't heard Cload or Feinberg.  It's amazing how many recordings you
can buy, watch a big dent being made in your budget, and then have to admit
that you only have a small percentage of all worthy classical recordings.
My wife thinks I have "everything", and nothing I say seems to alter her
view.  She just can't believe that there is so much of a musical type she
knows to be of low general popularity.

Anyways, I'll certainly keep both Cload and Feinberg in mind, particularly
Feinberg.

Don Satz