From:
Greg Bright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 21:31:19 -0500
Tony Duggan states:

>I want to hear more Paul Creston.  Can I? I want to hear more about Paul
>Creston.  Tell me.

Gerard Schwarz has recorded quite a bit of Creston's music on the Delos
label, with both the Seattle Symphony and New York Chamber Symphony.
I only have one CD, the Orchestral Works Vol II, which includes the
Choreografic Suite, Toccata, and Symphony +ACM-5.  Even my wife finds his
music acceptable, which says a lot about his music's appeal to a wide
audience.

Concert band afficionados are probably most familiar with his music, as his
works for that medium have been a regular staple for decades.

Greg Bright
glbright+AEA-scican.net