From:
Chris Slade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 2006 13:10:53 EST

[log in to unmask] writes:

On the  drive back home I was compelled to stop several times to check out
the  local bee forage.  It seemed,  although forage was not as abundant  for
the time of year as I would have liked to see, the affected colonies  were
exhibiting symptoms

How many colonies are kept in one location and have to compete for the
available forage?

Chris