From:
Steve Noble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2007 00:01:30 -0400
Wayne writes: "I also plan on coating everything with lindseed oil and
am asking if this is acceptable or discouraged."

As a matter of fact the new owner of the Beez Neez Apiary Supply in
Snohomish Washington, the place I get a lot of my stuff, is now offering to
dip new wooden ware in a heated solution of bees wax and lindseed oil.  Not
sure of the proportions, but he said he learned of it from some folks at
the University of Washington.  He is recomending it to his customers.  It
sure smells good.

Steve Noble