From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 2010 20:10:39 -0600
>I personally don't think it will ever happen .The first reason is that the
> border patrol would make them unload every semi at the border to inspect
> each
> pallet of bees for contraband and illegal immigrants.

No they won't. trucks will be met and moved to an area away from the
inspection station and U.S. beeks will transfer the hives. Most likely a
border agent or APHIS inspector will be on site. A fee most likely would be
charged.

The second I don't think
> that WAS rules would apply to pollination services like it would honey or
> other
> products.

We are not talking pollination services. The hives are simply freight. Most
likely given a clean bill of health and inspection from the Mexican
government services. You surely trust those guys?

Will be no different than the decades the Canada border was open.

Enough said for now! Crystal balls are not always correct on future
predictions!

bob