From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2013 07:41:23 -0800
Hi Lurkers,

I'm finding that it is very hard to obtain bee kill pesticide analyses from
either EPA (need to file FOIA) or from other researchers (privacy
concerns).  What I'd like is to have some more beekeepers send me analyses
of either pollen, beebread, or dead bees from colonies that suffered from
pesticide kills.  I'm doing the math on them to see whether we need to
start using lower LD50 values for these pesticides.

Please email copies of the analysis reports directly to me.  I will not
share any personal information without anyone's permission.

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA