From:
James Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2013 08:18:03 -0500
> Unfortunately the number of analyses
> forwarded to me by the List is currently zero.
> Funny, what with all the discussion of bee kills.

I offered up two back in August:
http://community.lsoft.com/scripts/wa-LSOFTDONATIONS.exe?A2=BEE-L;64101bf8.1
308
http://tinyurl.com/l3vxjwa

But, as I said, a bunch of "ND" results along with a single contaminant at
levels far too high to be of use in any dataset, as most pesticide kill data
will be, is not going to tell us much.  In general, the values in such
screening reports are not "publication quality", even if they were to seem
closer to an LD50 threshold.