From:
K&W Jarrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2006 07:54:58 -0700
Ted, Lloyd & all

I enjoyed reading both of your last posts, I think it is worth noting.
Some keepers get on here and spread mis information, not knowing that it is
merly speculation. One comes to mind, the drought , my bees that I take on
from N.D. this year made 145 pounds. A friend of mine that I unloaded for,
from S.D earlier this week (three loads) made 105 pounds and look good with
bee population when I set them on the ground here in Calif. One person is
quoting another, saying up to 100 thousand hives short in the up coming
almond pollination due to the drought, this same person last year was
qouting 200 dollars for pollination by Jan.The funny thing here is, that his
name was never mentioned before on BEE-L, because those beekeepers did not
know who he was or exsised .It's merely posting a bunch of yic-yak (rumors)
and trying to sound intelligent.

I DON'T know how much of an impact the drought will have on the up coming
almond pollination, the funny thing is, neither does anyone else at this
time.

Lloyd, I did not know that there was only a few of us that posted on BEE-L
that ran over a thousand hives. On one of my last post (10-10-6) my last
line reads,  I'm only a part timer.

P.S.  @ 1500 hives

Keith Jarrett
Calif