From:
Ted Hancock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 09:23:55 -0400
On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 07:54:58 -0700, K&W Jarrett <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Some keepers get on here and spread mis information, not knowing that it
is
>merly speculation. One comes to mind, the drought....

Anyone who passes on information about short honey crops, correct or
otherwise, is ok by me, since it can only help push the price up.

I have been hearing about droughts all over the place, plus an alien
touched down in New Mexico and bought up a beekeeper's entire crop. Said
it needed honey to power it's space ship. The beekeeper told me that the
engine manual fell out as the alien blasted off. He is trying to get the
manual translated before the oil companies steal it. Do any of you know
how to read apis-speranto?

The New Mexican said he charged the alien six dollars per pound for
his honey in the barrel. The alien told him that it had first tried to buy
product from a Canadian beekeeper but the Canadian said it would take a
few days to obtained the proper export certificates. Apparently aliens are
impatient beings cause it didn't wait. So no beating around the bush
following your tracks in the snow if one stops in at your place, eh?

Ted

Thinking: Bee-l'rs may be from more than one planet.