From:
Mike Stoops <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 07:15:09 -0700
--- Chuck Norton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> It's been a while since Allen has put a new page in
> his diary;
> Such rich and valuable information should be
> stored in an on-line accessible university library
> or some other
> universally accessible location. This is my humble
> opinion, what’s your?

I wholeheartedly agree.  The anacdotal notes of actual
experiences and observations definately should be kept
in some kind of repository that is just as accessable
is it presetnly is in its diary form.  At some time in
the future, reference to such observations might be
critical in the substantiation of some info that we
currently are unaware of as being necessary.

Got any ideas as to how to archive your diaries for us
Allen?

Mike in Alabama

http://farechase.yahoo.com