From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 17:59:34 -0700
At the suggestion of Dr. Justin Schmidt, and because of the interest
shown in one of his pubs that I scanned into the web for practice, I
have today posted another one, this time on AHB and pet interactions - I
believe you will find JS has a unique, more medical (or veterinary)
approach to the problems pet hospitals and pet owners encounter.
  It can be found through my staff webpage, listed at the bottom of this
message, or directly at
http://gears.tucson.ars.ag.gov/home/edwards/jsvet96.htm

-  - if you can't get it to work , e-mail me
  - John
John F. Edwards
Biological Lab. Technician
"Feral Bee Tracker and AHB Identifier"