From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 22:18:08 -0500
Hello Keith & All,

These are my opinions, please do not slice me apart if you do not
understand. c]:~)>

 I believe the last few days of discussion on small cell has been the best
so far. Useful information on the subject surely has been gleaned by all.

Opinions is about all we have got as we are discussing complicated
beekeeping areas which even many researchers don't visit very often.

"Beekeeping is both simple and complicated at the same time"
 Bob Harrison

Bob