From:
DAVID ADAMS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 2009 07:45:00 -0400
Bob ,correct me if i'm reading into what your saying,but it seemed like you are eluding to this study confirming what CCD is?
  I hate to be a naysayer as you call it,but have to ask and point out that when David Hackenburg found all his dying and dead hives,I had all of them on my fall locations here in Florida and placed them there,and had already found massive losses  in my operation before we noticed his.
 My bees that year never went to Maine ,never left florida and that was before we had went west to the California -kiss of death as Randy coined it.They never seen corn or know what it looks like.
  There were others,with CCD  in the same kind of circumstances,which never left there state .

  I'm no fan of big chemical by no means ,but this is not the smoking gun if that's what your thinking.It can't explain the whole deal by know means
 I'm going to start a new theory and say I think the aliens were short on bees and beamed them up.:)