Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2010 12:46:17 -0400
  final concentration of 0.06% for each
> of the oil compounds in the treatments.
>
> If the product I want to try have 5% of oregano oil how much should I mix
> arrive to the 0.06% concentration? 12 ml in a litre?

Sounds like "if two trains,one in Boston and one in Chicago...".

.06% is .06pph or .6 ppth or .6ml/lt
5% is 5pph or 50 ppt or 50ml/lt
To add 50ml/lt to one lt and get .6 ml/lt
.6/50=x/1 x= .012ml/lt
A ml has 15.5 drops so 15.5x.012=.186 drops per liter

Some formulations have 1.5 drops per 3 gallons (only the water) so that
would be close to the .186 drops per liter.

Like I said, the amounts are all over the place. BTW, the concentration of
.06% is .06pph or 60ppm which is well above the thymol amounts found in the
larva but not the oregano. Which is confusing, since if they used .06% then
it would seem the oregano stayed in the larva and was concentrated by a
factor of 10.

Any links to the complete study?

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine