Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2012 12:40:18 -0400
7bit
From:
<Hello, is conditioning bees used in practice?  I've seen  articles on this
for kiwi pollination and we've tried it for bakeapple.   Could you expand
upon this?  Could it be practically applied to blueberry  pollination?>

How do you define conditioning of bees?   We  condition (TRAIN) bees to do
various things, and we've had success  getting bees to increase foraging on
crops that they often don't like to  forage.

However, others seem to use the term with respect to the CONDITION of the
bees themselves.

Jerry