Condense Mail Headers

From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 21:31:35 -0700
This is a notice to BEE-L

I have been calling around our S. Arizona Beekeepers Assoc
to let members know that Charles H. Robson, died on Friday
28 June 2002, and funeral services will be on Wednesday in
wickenburg, Arizona at 10AM at the First Baptist Church.

Figured I'd let members on BEE-L list also know, since
Charlie Robson was well known by many across the United
States, etc.

Charlie was the owner of Robson Honey and held patents on a
pollen collector, propolis collector, venom collector.
Charlie also wrote Seven Health Secrets from the Hive, and
was also a large processor and purchaser of honeybee
pollen.

Sincerely,

Dee A. Lusby - Pres.
Southern Arizona Beekeepers Assoc.