Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 22:55:00 -0700
8bit
From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Mike:
 Have you heard of honey bees trying to establish colonies
in underground cavities years ago?  As far as is known, is
this event something of a recent occurance?

Reply:
My husband Ed's grandpa that moved the family here in the
1920s from Oklahoma, besides being a beekeeper, was a well
driller for many ranches around here in Southern Arizona.

 One way he got bees was from wells drilled down that went
into cavaties and Ed was raised helping the local water
company get bees out of water meter boxes here in Tucson,
of which I helped with until recent years, when it became a
no-no, due to so-called AHBs arriving. Since then the bees
have been poisoned and destroyed for the most part and a
big loss for source to local industry. So don't see it as
anything new.

Regards,

Dee