From:
kdmalone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 06:36:24 -0800
Hi Mark,

> I'm looking for a source of Brewers Yeast and Soy Flour in 25 to 50 lb.
bags or drums as ingredients for pollen substitute. Can anyone help me. I
live in west Texas in the Midland Odessa area. Lubbock is 95 miles north of
me.

I would use brewers yeast for a substitute and to get bulk supply I would
call up animal food warehouses. Those that sell feed for horses usually sell
it in large quantities. People who raise animals will use it to supplement
the feed.

Keith Malone
Chugiak, Alaska USA
http://takeoff.to/alaskahoney

Check out current weather in my area and 5 day forecast;
http://www.wx.com/myweather.cfm?ZIP=99654

---