From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 08:40:03 -0700
>Want to contact Dale Randy? Happy to arrange?

Yes, please.

> >" The Collation Against Bayer alleges that the start of sales of
> imidacloprid & clothianidin coincided with the occurrence of large scale
> bee
> deaths in many European & American countries"

So did the election of George W Bush.

The neonic hypothesis doesn't jibe with the details.  Please note the
ribosomal breakdown being a marker for CCD in Reed Johnson's recent CCD
analysis.  Not what we'd see from neonicotinoid toxicity.

> >Bob Harrison comment:
> Maybe David Fischer will explain to Randy why beekeepers have to sue to see
> certain Bayer studies?

The study that NRDC sued to see had been publicly published for all to see.

> >Can you get Dale, Stan, Gene, David H. and myself a look at those Bayer
> studies
> the EPA is supposed to have?

The Honey Bee Advisory Board has access to all those studies.  I have also
read them all.  Most all are in the public domain. However, a doubter might
suspect the Bayer is hiding something else, but I cannot imagine why they
would take the risk, as the eventual fallout after discovery would not be
worth it.

> >Dale suspects most of his losses , as well as many of those that are
> listed as
> CCD causes in the bee industry, will eventually be traced to pesticides"

So does Bob Harrison.  So what does that prove?  Neither have any hard data
to support that I've seen.

Randy Oliver