From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 2015 09:12:29 -0500
As ET and Kevin have pointed out, we have indeed bred commercial stocks of bees that are quite different from the wild type.  Most of our commercial stocks can no longer survive in a natural setting unless assisted by humans.

Where did you come to that conclusion??  Domestic includes horses, pigs, rabbits and cattle and goats. As the majority,  might add chickens.  Every one of those will survive  on there own in the wild.....  Feral hogs everywhere in the country,  Wild chickens in florida,  wild horses in many places.

Yup some are not aware of predators  (my chickens)  but all I am aware of survive just fine in most places.

Charles