From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 May 1995 08:17:13 -0600
Ooops!

I got all the BEE-L logs uploaded to CUUG and discovered I'm using over 11
megs!

I'm allowed 5.  I can get away with 11 for a few days (maybe), but I'm
going to have to trim down.  Don't be surprised if some of the dasta
suddenly disappears.

If you can, visit http://www.cuug.ab.ca:8001/~dicka as soon as possible
to look through or download the logs.

Shell account users may get there using the command 'lynx' and then using
'g' to get a promp to type in the URL.

I notice last month's log was monster - 658K.  I haven't figured out why yet,
as I haven't examined it in detail, but I know there has been a lot of small
talk and some of us (mea culpa) could edit our quotes a bit more, seeing as
the original post is always sent to us and available for reference unless we
deleted it.

We are also getting several newsletters posted -- as well as whole
articles. IMHO this is a good thing, so I would rather live with the size
than in any way stifle *any* on-topic posts.

Anyhow, enjoy, and be sure to write me if you like this experiment and
maybe I can edit the logs down or find another (permanent) home for them.

Allen

W. Allen Dick, Beekeeper                        VE6CFK
Rural Route One   Swalwell   Alberta   Canada  T0M 1Y0
Email:   [log in to unmask]    or   [log in to unmask]
Virtual Art Gallery: http://www.cuug.ab.ca:8001/~dicka