From:
JOHN TAYLOR <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 14:40:15 GMT
I hope that I haven't missed this in an earlier message . . . By
treating for varroa mites with FGMO, will that also cover tracheal
mites and replace grease patties?

Also, I've seen references to some type of FGMO treatment of top bars,
both by spraying and some other type of application (spreading?).
What is the other type of application?

-- John Taylor --
Wild Rose Creek Apiary
Southeast Missouri

When in danger, or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!