From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2008 08:15:04 -0400

Bob wrote, "I can not see why the post should be rejected by
moderators."

Bob,

If your post goads contributors then it doesn't get approved.  The post
your're complaining about slammed several contributors, one from Bayer
who will probably never post again after being vilified a few months
back here on BEE-L, and one who will have been all too eager to respond
yet again to the claim that neonics and systemics are the latest scourge
to beekeeping.  They have data, you have loud and repeated anecdotal
testimony contrary to the data.

Bottom line, and it's been in the guidelines for over a decade,
"Trolling (name calling, baiting, incivility) is not tolerated.  Heated
discussions are allowed, after all we're beekeepers and may not always
agree.  But as Rodney King put  it,  "Can't we all just get along?"
This is a grey area up to the discretion of the moderators, but
offending submissions will be rejected without notice."

Aaron Morris - thinking nip it in the bud and spare the list.