From:
Roy Nettlebeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 1997 17:15:07 -0800
nOn Sat, 25 Jan 1997, Kirk Jones wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We are getting ready to split out our hives in Florida in a couple of weeks
> and I wondered if any of you have used a cell protector over a Q cell and
> placed them in a Q right hive.
>
> What is the average acceptance rate in some of your experience?

 Hi Kirt,  I use cell protectors for a couple of reasons. 1 I have some
wire cages that I use in the incubator that the cell protectors fit into
perfectly. 2. They are easy to fit into the brood comb , without squashing
the queen. I have had good luck with them and they can be used over.You
should wash them before you use them again. Hive and queen sent could
cause trouble when it is put into another hive.
 Good luck and hope you have a great year.
 Best Regards
 Roy