From:
Juanse Barros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2012 11:26:11 -0400
On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 8:53 AM, randy oliver <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> >Juanse, I still feel that you are missing my point!
>
> >You stated: " can we trust the business ethics or research conducted by
> the
> major companies putting agrichemicals into the marketplace?"

I didn't state that.

I'm with you Randy and do my best effort to be informed. But on the other
hand I have a bussines to run. Unfortunatelly there is no time to have all
the information processed before we take desitions. It is not possible to
have a moratoria, to stan still the world, to evaluate everything and start
all over. Life keeps on moving and natural variations, the year to year,
season to season changes in weather and flora is more profund than what we
see as influences of this subletal effects.

My only point is that the profit of my bussines is not enough to do all the
necessary research need to prove my points and on the other hand we have
the government not willing to act because they are trap on this
registration/label definitions. In the middle the farmer thinking that the
world end at the farm gate/fence. All that without mentioning the behaviour
of beekeeper around the world to not trust each other and have a formal and
strong organization, while big Ag have all the money for their PR.

It is not the best scenario to act while I do the best I can.

Juanse Barros J.
APIZUR S.A.
Carrera 695
Gorbea - CHILE