From:
Peter Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2007 11:47:27 -0500
On Mon, 3 Dec 2007 07:05:15 -0800, randy oliver <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I apologize sincerely to the List if I have come off as feeling superior!
> indeed I implore readers to share contrary information with me, either on
list, or privately.

Well, I for one, disagree that you have "come off" in any negative way. Keep
up the good work you are doing! The ABJ articles are greatly informative.

Things are changing are faster than ever before. One has to be all ears. We
cannot afford to cling to yesterday's concepts; we have to drop quickly any
failed ideas. Got to keeping running, just to stay in the race.

pb